Kimberly Fu's portfolio

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Greetings

Welcome to my portfolio.

My name is Kimberly Fu, and I am currently a journalism student studying at the University of Guelph-Humber in Toronto. I will be entering my final year of study in September. I am also completing a freelance journalism certificate alongside my major at Humber College and will hope to complete it in late 2007.

Currently I am an intern at the culture e-zine Scene and Heard.ca (sceneandheard.ca) as a reporter and come July I will be interning at Discovery Channel Interactive (discovery.ca). Although new media is one of my fortes, I have written for all different types of mediums, including newspaper print, radio, television and features.

This website showcases some of my work, so feel free to mill around. Questions or comments can be directed to kimberly.fu@gmail.com

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home